Skip to content
- Anne has a BA DipEd and has taught as a general infants' teacher for 6 years.
- She has a MMus (Music Education) and has taught for the Macquarie University Early Childhood Music Education program.
- She has over 30 years experience teaching piano.
- The latest developmental piano course for beginners from American publisher Alfreds is used.
- Parents of young children are welcome to sit in on lessons.
- Professional development workshops are attended to keep up to date.
- Continuing students do AMEB exams or piano for enjoyment
- A concert is held every year where parents, grandparents and siblings can hear the student perform
- AMEB candidates attend further mini concerts and the Junior Music Festival run by the Music Teachers' Association of which I am a member
- AMEB candidates complete the 30 pieces challenge.