• 15 years of teaching experience of all levels of musicians, including tertiary students.
• Accelerated method in teaching children from 5 years old.
• Preparation for successful AMEB, Trinity College London examinations, scholarships.
• Wide experience in tutoring for concerts and auditions.
• Up-to-date working with children check
• Accompanying String, Wind, Brass, Vocal, Choral, opera repetiteur (current Member of Guild of Accompanists of NSW)
Katia Pronin was born in St.Petersburg where she obtained her DipMus with High Distinction and BMus from St.Petersburg Rimskiy-Korsakof Conservatory of Music.
After her arrival in Australia in 2006 she won a Fellowship in Australian Ballet Company where she worked as a pianist for 1 year. Since then she held a position of employment in Victorian College of the Arts(Melbourne) as an accompanist in Dance Department.
Since 2007 she has been teaching in her private Studio and all her students have received high marks in AMEB examinations.
From 2008 she has also been invited to work in major opera companies in Melbourne as a repetiteur/accompanist.
In 2016 she moved to NSW and is currently working with Opera Australia as a pianist and is teaching in her private Studio in Castle Hill. She organizes concerts of her students few times a year and the students benefit from this opportunity to perform and develop artistically.
Katia enjoys teaching students of all ages for concerts, exams or for leisure.